TRANSLATE, TRADUIRE, ÜBERSETZEN, TRADUCIR, 翻译

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Zachary is also coming for the summer

Today our 9-yr-old grandson Zachary decided that he would also like to visit us for the summer. His flight is booked and he will be arriving and departing on the same dates as his cousin BeBe. We are looking forward to spending the summer with both of them. Zach will be flying as an unaccompanied minor from Houston to Singapore, and his flight has one stop in Moscow. I'm jealous! I would love to see that city, even if it was just a quick fly-over. Elisabeth, a/k/a BeBe, will be flying with her mother from Houston to Singapore in June and with her dad for the return trip in August. Elisabeth's flight stops in Hong Kong.

These kids are so lucky. When I was a child it was a big deal for us to make a trip from Texas to Mexico, plus road trips to a dozen or so states. My sons were fortunate to make childhood trips to Mexico and also to Europe, as well as airplane trips to quite a few states. Now my grandkids are flying halfway round the world at ages 8 and 9 and seeing countries that I never dreamed I would visit. Hope they realize how fortunate they are.

Nothing much going on, just the daily routine of marina life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be posted after we confirm that you are not a cyber stalker.